Corvallis Community Church
310 2nd St
Corvallis, MT 59828
Title: Assistant Pastor
The Ideal Candidate Would:
1) Will be engaged in the life of the entire congregation with focus on youth and family ministries.
2) Lead youth meetings and activities relating to Jr. High and Sr. High Students.
3) Oversee the Sunday School Ministry (classes for all ages)
4) According to giftedness, will assist the CCC leadership in developing and implementing a biblical philosophy of music ministry (musical ability a plus).
5) Be given opportunity to strengthen his pulpit ministry 4-5 times/year.
6) Oversee administration and development of the church’s digital ministry (website/social media).
7) Assist the senior pastor in the work of ministry (including but not limited to shepherding, teaching, preaching).
8) Demonstrate an eagerness for “outreach” (missions and evangelism) and “inreach” (discipleship).
9) Attend monthly church board meetings (Associate Pastor is accountable to the Church Board and under the supervision of the Senior Pastor).
10) Pursue active involvement in the community (develop relationships in areas you are passionate about).
We invite you to send your resume along with your answers to the Associate Pastor Questionnaire which is available at www.corvalliscommunitychurch.org.
Send information to Search Committee at email@example.com.
1) Must be a mature, growing believer with the character qualifications consistent for an elder described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
2) Be a man who recognizes God’s call to ministry.
3) One who maintains a consistent habit of Bible study and prayer.
4) Be in agreement with Corvallis Community Church’s Constitution and By-Laws including our doctrinal statement.
5) Prefer a degree from a Bible School/seminary or equivalent experience.
6) Must pass a background check.